TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who act as franchisors. A franchisor licenses trademarks, and tried and proven methods of doing business to a franchisee in exchange for a recurring payment, and usually a percentage piece of gross sales or gross profits as well as the annual fees.
Possible Job Titles Include:
● Managing Director
Qualification Packaging Rules
Total number of units = 10.
9 core units plus 1 elective unit
The elective unit chosen must be relevant to the work outcome and meet local industry needs. For this strategy, the elective chosen is TAEDEL301 Provide Work skill instruction as participants will be providing work skill instruction and coaching to work colleagues. The elective for future strategies will depend on the learning needs of the specific client group.
Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) Requirements
On enrolment students complete an LLN Assessment conducted to assist us in identifying a student’s Language, Literacy & Numeracy levels, therefore allowing us to ensure they are enrolled on an appropriate qualification in order to ensure their ability to complete the work required in the enrolled qualification and meet their learning needs. Those who do not have the required LLN Language skills will be assisted where practical however, if their LLN skills are not sufficient to complete the course, they will be referred to a specialist in developing their LLN skills, potentially the TAFE closest to their home or workplace.
Qualification Code: TAE40116
Delivery Mode/s: Classroom based
Students for enrolments into this course, under the structure outlined in this TAS are typically individuals who:
- Are existing employees working in a position within the Business Services operation
- May already hold a lower level industry qualification
- Wish to develop their skills to work in the Business Services industry
- Can perform a prescribed range of functions involving:
- Known routines and procedures and some accountability for the quality of outcomes.
- Complex or non-routine activities involving individual responsibility or autonomy and/or collaboration with others as part of a group or team.
Typically, are over 18 years of age, or wish signed authority for a parent or guardian.
- Come from a variety of vocational and cultural backgrounds
- Speak English or from an English-speaking background but meet the LLN assessed requirements.
Units of Competency Core
Plan assessment activities and processes
Participate in assessment validation
Design and develop assessment tools
Plan, organize and deliver group-based learning
Plan, organize and facilitate learning in the workplace
Design and develop learning programs
Use training packages and accredited courses to meet client needs
Address adult language, literacy, and numeracy skills
Provide Work skill instruction